Louisiana Cajun Bash & Boil
Gas Monkey Live, Dallas
Sunday, April 27, 2019
1:00pm – 6:00pm
Sample delicious cuisine from all kinds of places! We’ll be serving some standard fare in addition to our exciting Cajun and Creole dishes. No matter what you enjoy eating, you’ll find something good here on the menu.
Music will be provided throughout the event by Big Daddie the DJ.
All ages are welcome at the event, but you’ll need to be 21+ for areas serving alcohol.
We’re hauling in more than 3,000 pounds of Louisiana’s best crawfish, potatoes and corn to be cooked on site. Water, soda and beer are included in the price while they last.
TEXAS TIGERS T-SHIRTS TODAY
GET YOUR SHIRT(s) SATURDAY!
ARE YOU AN
LSU ALUMNI DALLAS MEMBER?
If you are not a current member, and want to be…
If you already are, then great!
As a paid LSU Alumni Dallas member you can get $5 off your ticket price using a valid coupon code.
When you join as a new member, the coupon code will be sent to you on your confirmation email. If you are already a member, then please reference the announcement email you have received already. Your coupon code is on that email.
Please note, that you will need to bring your membership card with you to the event for verification.
Over 3,000 lbs of Louisiana’s best crawfish, potatoes and corn to be cooked on site. For those wanting a variety of food options, you will have a choice of 2 entrees which will be announced in the near future. For the duration of the Louisiana Cajun Bash &Boil (1pm to 6pm), all water, sodas and beer (while it lasts) are included in the food costs detailed below.
- 5 lbs of Crawfish
- 2.5 lbs Crawfish & 1 Entree
- 2 Entrees
- Kids Meal (12 and under) /includes an entree and a dessert
- FREE Water /while supplies last
- FREE Sodas /while supplies last
- FREE Beer (21 and over) /while supplies last
- Cash Bar
FOOD ENTRÉE CHOICES
- Crawfish Étouffée
- Red Beans & Rice
- Crawfish Pistolette
- Burger & Chips
- Vegetarian Burger
- Chicken Strips
- Mac & Cheese
- Dessert (beignets / snow cones)
(Extra food tickets will be available for purchase)
Have you ever attended a party hosted by a Louisianan? If you have, then you know it’s all about Creole hospitality, food, drinks, music and fun – just like the Louisiana Cajun Bash & Boil. Eat, drink, dance, bid on auction items, and enjoy the kids’ activities like face painting. It’s a blast, promise.
Watch this clip from the 2018 LSU Alumni Crawfish Boil.
LIVE & SILENT AUCTION
It’s shaping up to be a banner year for items up for bid during the live and silent auction. Dean McCurry, professional auctioneer, will be on stage leading bidding for some spectacular prizes.
To give you a hint, here are a few treasures attendees have won in years past:
- A signed Alex Bregman Houston Astros jersey
- A signed Leonard Fournette LSU helmet
- Signed jerseys and helmets from teams like the New Orleans Saints, Dallas Cowboys, and Houston Texans
- The famous Blue Dog painting
- Game day packages for the LSU/Florida and LSU/Auburn games
- Lavish trips to Napa Valley, Sandpoint Idaho, Tuscany, Bahamas, and Cuba
- A 5-course private dinner for 6 of your closest friends, prepared by Chef Tre Wilcox (James Beard nominated chef and Top Chef All Star)
- and even a customizable 4 person golf cart
We have a few simple policies in place to ensure the event remains a safe and family-friendly environment.
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!